|The cabinets categories listed in the Left Hand column cover our STANDARD Kit Form FLAT PACK range that include Doors and/or Drawer fronts, assembly hardware, hinges, drawer runners, adjustable plastic legs and one shelf in the price.
Selecting/ pricing for Standard cabinets is simple and also optimised for Touch Screen (IPad/Smartphone) operations.
The cabinets do not include the following but those can be ordered separately:
Doors/Panels/Drawer Fronts are provided in the following Styles each with its own price range.
- Laminate (Melamine) - 16mm Coloured High Moisture Resistant (HMR) Particle Board;
- Gloss Laminate (Formica) - 1mm thick high closs Melamine coating on a 16mm HMR board in nine colours;
- Unfinished - 16mm MDF - High Moisture Resistant Board with a range of Face and Edge profiles - ready for DIY painting;
- Vinyl Wrap - TEXTURE finish with a range of Colour/Profiling options called "Belmont" style;
- Vinyl Wrap - GLOSS finish, with a range of Colour/Profiling options, called "Byron Bay" style;
- Polyurethane painted - TEXTURE finish and a range of Colour options options - called "Albany" style;
- Polyurethane painted - GLOSS finish - with a range of Colour options options - called "Avoca style".
At the end of product ordering you MUST specify (using STEP 5: Colours & Profiles) your choice of Colour and Finish; you must have a colour choice for each product Style selected - the colour selected can apply to one of: Doors & Drawers, Panels or Kickboards, or ALL of these.
You can mix different Product styles in an order, for example Painted Doors with Vinyl Wrap Panels, each with its own Colour and Profile- BUT if you want different colours for different products in a particular Style (for example Doors are specified In Beige, but you want Drawers in Light Green) then you should make a separate Order for these (and let us know so we can ensure correct Discount calculations over both Orders.).
Even the Standard Cabinet construction parameters shown in the "Shopping Cart" can be Amended by simple overwrites, if so desired. Changes to Height, Width or Depth will cause a recalculation (Up/Down) in price.
For a discussion of comparative costs see: ; for detailed construction information see .